Thank you for your interest in CZ-USA!!
**Please note that CZ-USA now requires a yearly re-certification/proof of employment/retirement**
To be eligible we will need you to please provide credentials so we can send you information on our LE/MIL/First Responder sales program (Fire, Medical, EMT, PD, Armed Security Contractors). Please choose ONE of the following forms of employment verification below:
(Please omit, cover up or black out any sensitive information such as Social Security Number, Military ID#, etc. The information we DO need to be visible: first name, last name, valid dates and/or status, for example: “retired” or “active duty”)
- Copy of Department Badge or ID Card/Active, Guard, Reserve Military ID – (Benefit/privilege cards, expired ID cards, VA ID Cards, DD214’s and family ID cards are not eligible, must be in an active participant status – CAC card)
- Retired LE/EMS/FIRE or Military ID card – (DD Form 2 – Retired/Reserve Retired card is the only acceptable form of military Retired ID. This card will be either RED or BLUE)
- 100% Disabled Veterans – (Choice of DD Form 2765 DAVPRM or VA ID card and Service Benefit Verification letter from the VA) – You can get this from the https://www.ebenefits.va.gov/ebenefits/about/feature?feature=va-letters website
- Employment verification letter on department letter head
- Email from your military or department email address (.com emails not accepted)
- Please note that DOD/DOS/DOJ Civilian ID’s are not considered qualification unless you are a First-Responder or have documentation stating you are authorized to carry a firearm in the course of your duty.
Please send program validation – ID Card/Government Email/Agency Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we receive one of the listed confirmations, we will send you account setup instructions and the program prices for the firearms that are included in the program.