Available in two variants, the Scorpion Carbine is a whole new animal. Building on the lauded sub-machine-gun platform that first hit the US civilian market in pistol form in 2015, the Carbine has a 16.2″ barrel fitted with either a compensating muzzle brake or a faux suppressor built specifically for CZ-USA by SilencerCo.
Fit with the factory’s folding adjustable stock, the Carbine features a number of US-made parts to make it fully 922(r) compliant. One of the nicest features of the firearm is the newly-designed forend, covered in M-LOK attachment points to keep the profile slim while still being big enough to swallow most pistol-caliber suppressors should the owner decide down the road to convert it into an SBR for use with a suppressor.
Low-profile aluminum adjustable sights round out the platform, and a top Picatinny rail allows the mounting of a wide number of optics. Simple and reliable, the Scorpion not only has ambidextrous controls, its non-reciprocating charging handle is swappable and reach to the trigger is adjustable.
Carrying on the Scorpion’s reputation as a reliable pistol-caliber plinker without breaking the bank, the Carbine starts at just $999.
- Product Name: CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 Carbine FDE w/ Muzzle Brake
- SKU: 08541
- Firearm Type: Rifle
- Purpose: Home Defense
- Retail Price: $1,029.00
- Program Price: $816.44
- Chambering: 9mm Luger
- Magazine Capacity: 20+1
- Magazine Type: Double stack polymer
- Frame: Fiber-reinforced polymer
- Grips: Polymer, adjustable for reach to trigger
- Trigger Mech: SA
- Sights: Low-profile fully adjustable aperture and post, 4 rear aperture sizes
- Barrel: Cold hammer forged, muzzle threaded 1/2×28
- Barrel Length: 16.2
- Weight: 6.38 lbs
- Overall Length: 36 in / 26 in
- Height: 9.4 in
- Safety: Ambidextrous thumb safety